PRIVACY, CUSTOMER INFORMATION
in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we would like to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out with correctness and transparency, for law enforcement purposes and protecting your confidentiality and rights.
The treatments are also carried out with the help of computer means for the following purposes:
1. to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services. Since these processing is necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, its consent is not required, except in the event that special, so-called sensitive data are provided. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide you with the requested services. The processing will cease at your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
2. to fulfill the obligation provided for by the "Single Text of public security laws" (Article 109 R.D. 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public security purposes, the details of customers housed in accordance with the procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide it we will not be able to host it in our structure. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you give us consent to the storage as provided for in point 4;
3. to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and our representatives, and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even beyond in case of tax investigations);
4. to speed up registration procedures in case of your subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, upon acquisition of your revocable consent at any time,(max 5 Years) your data will be stored and will be used when it is again our guest for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
5. to carry out the function of receiving messages and phone calls addressed to you during your stay. Its consent is required for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. However, the treatment will cease on departure;
6. to send you our promotional messages and updates on the rates and offers made. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your data will be stored will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time (max. 5 years);
7. for the protection of persons, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of special signs. Your consent is not required for such processing, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage, vandalism and for the purposes of fire prevention and safety at work. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except for holidays or other cases of closure of the exercise, and in any case no later than a week. They are not communicated to third parties, except if you have to adhere to a specific investigative request from the judicial or judicial police authority.
DURATION OF TREATMENT.
The data will be processed for as long as necessary for the performance of the business relationship in place and for the next 5 years from the date of acquisition of the same. It is understood that, unless otherwise indicated by the Data Subject, such data will, however, be deleted from the server at the end of the tenth year.
We would also like to inform you that the European Regulation grants you certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No 679 of 2016). It may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures provided for by current legislation.
For any further information, and to enforce the rights granted to you by the European Regulation, you can contact:
Azienda Agricola Iglesias Angel
e mail: email@example.com
e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org